2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals,

Looking for some info and recommendations for a photographer for our wedding around the SA area. The good and the bad would help.

Also, what is the average cost for this?? My fiance seems to think that we need a photographer that costs $3500. Maybe I have no idea what the going rate for this is, but....... Any help would be appreciated!!

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Find you a good and pay the money. I can tell you from experience that you will come back to those photos 39 years alter and look at them and go who was that ? I am in the process of restoring ours now. The photo album they are in did not fair well after 38 years. The photos are ok, just a little color faded. I look back at what I looked like in my Navy Blues in 1971 and am amazed. This is one of those purchases you will have and use for a very long time. It is also one you can NEVER do over. Find you a good one and consider it money well spent.

I would be choking on $3500 also. I think we spent about $250-$500 in 1971. So if you factor in the 10+ times inflation since then, you are in the ball park.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts