·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2Cool Photo Project #7

Title - "Circles, Spheres and Round Things"

This ones pretty straightforward...

Project expires 10/15.

In an effort to stimulate the creative process and the exchange of images and critiques on the board I have decided to create bi-monthly photo projects. Here's how it will work…

A project will be stickied on or about the 1st and 15th of each month and will close on the 15th and 1st of the next month respectively.

A photographer may enter as many images as he or she would like throughout the time of the project on this thread only.

All 2coolers are invited to give feedback, suggestion and critiques for those submissions on the same thread.

Images must be taken between the start and end dates of the projects. You should only submit shots that you have taken.

Images should be kept to 800 pixels on the longest side. Borders are allowed.

Photo manipulation is welcome - at your own risk. :)

At the project close the previous winner will select the project winner. The project winner will select the next topic. Should this not happen within 48 hrs I will intervene.

Participation is key both in imagery and feedback

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
******, these are supposed to be pictures you shoot during the time of the project not stuff from the archives. The idea is to get you to go out and try something new. If we where posting from our archives I could post 100 decent pictures. Get out there and shoot something NEW! (-:}

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Nice Dixie but this is a current project/assignment thing. Pictures from 12/23/07 aren't what this is about. Get out there and shoot some new stuff! The purpose of the project is to get you out to use your camera.

·
Googan
2,183 Posts
Arlon said:
******, these are supposed to be pictures you shoot during the time of the project not stuff from the archives. The idea is to get you to go out and try something new. If we where posting from our archives I could post 100 decent pictures. Get out there and shoot something NEW! (-:}
Oops sorry, i missed the part about it being current. Feel free to delete.

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
All intresting. Has me thinking,look out everyone!

·
www.mobilityplustx.com
1,950 Posts
Smarty! What is yours? Unusual hole in the ground with water in it?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts