2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Worldangler
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There used to be a website photomaps.com that sold hi-res photo maps of the Texas coast. Now they're gone. Anyone know of anyone that stills sells 'em?

Also, would like to have some wallpaper map of similar images...if possible. I figure if they can make car wraps, boat wraps, etc. Someone ought to be able to make some wallpaper/wall coverings...right?

I know the 2coolers will know something!!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
I was wanting the samething. A freind of mine has a picture of the Rockport area that is about 2'x3' that is very high resolution. I was wanting to get a set of these showing the whole Texas coast and have them framed and hang them in the house where you could walk North to South and see the entire coast line. But I have not been able to find them. I you find some post up and let us know. Thanks!!!!!

·
Worldangler
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The ones I currently have...

... from 1995 are from Precision Maps, their "PhotoMap" series, in Victoria - but they no longer are in business.

I am going to be doing a lot of remodeling work in my cottage in Seadrift, and I want to do an entire wall in the living room with a photomap of the area. I've seen Chris' truck - that's what got me a'thinkin...

I have also seen the wall thing done somewhere - a restaurant or maybe it was SeaCenter....if I could remember, I would call them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.