2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,844 Posts
What a garden spot........looks like hell on earth.

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kinda makes you think dont it. Man I am glad I live in Texas in the good ole US of A

Funny thing .I dont see one 7-11 or QuickyMart anywhere- You'd think theyd' be all over the place.

Dave

·
Registered
469 Posts
This photo has been doctored, I believe.

1. Its a "Bell Supercobra" flown by the Marines and a few Navy units. They lauch 3.5 inch rockets, not Hellfire or Maverick AGM's, those are from Apaches (Apache's have four rotor blades, Supercobras have two).

That Explosion is bigger than a 3.5 inch rocket. One possibility is, if its not a fake, is the supercobra was "painting" a ground target for some other kind of ordenance.

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunnut , My buddy in Iraq emailed me that picture . However he is not in the military
He works in downtown bagdad for KBR so he didnt take it and he didnt say where he got it from . But I belive knowing my source it is fairly genuine.

·
Registered
185 Posts
GoingCoastal said:
Kinda makes you think dont it. Man I am glad I live in Texas in the good ole US of A

Funny thing .I dont see one 7-11 or QuickyMart anywhere- You'd think theyd' be all over the place.

Dave
that's too bad, i bet our soldiers would enjoy a nice cold slurpy!!!

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Hey Tecate

What's your dad's name. I am working over here for KBR as well. I am about 100 miles from Baghdad at a Iraqi military base. It's called An Numaniyah.

Tom

·
Lower Keys ShallowSport Club Members: 1
2,188 Posts
Doctored photo or not, God bless all you guys over there. Military and private sector. I hope you all come home soon. Take care, and while you're at it, kick a little extra *** for the rest of us if you find the time.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Hey Coastal

I fat fingered that....DOH!!!!! What's your buddys name? I was in the Zone for a while. I might know him.

tmunsch said:
What's your dad's name. I am working over here for KBR as well. I am about 100 miles from Baghdad at a Iraqi military base. It's called An Numaniyah.

Tom

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Afternoon Tom. I pm'd ya my buddies name . Stay safe over there bro.

Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts