1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
Soooooo, if we start using human breastmilk, what organization will be going into the women dairy farms and documenting the abuse on those poor ole girls?

Seriously, I think PETA does do some good work and has exposed some atrocities that should be exposed but they have become so radical that people look at them almost clowninsh now.

Sadly, it is an organization originally formed for ethical treatment of animals and I think that is an issue that should be looked at. Remember, all the poisions, maltreatment, diseases and the like that could be covered up and come directly into your homes and to your families could really affect your health and welll being.

Seriously though....Human Breast Milk?? Good lord!!

·
Paddle solo, sleep tandem
3,601 Posts
I refuse to buy ice cream or any product from them bc they openly supported a convicted cop killer. Not to mention, Bluebell is 10x better.

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,377 Posts
PETA in action after hurricane IKE. No, I did not make this up. Yes, PETA people are that stupid.

http://mail.alltel.net/agent/mobmain?mobmain=1

"
There will be many stories to be told when this wreck is over. Some sad, some that will make you proud of others, some that will make you cry and even some that will make you laugh. One incident that happened while we were there involved a PETA member who was attempting to drive the surviving cattle up and down the highway into larger herds because he felt the cattle needed to be in with other cattle because they might suffer mental trauma being in smaller groups. This fellow was honking his horn and pushing the cattle with his car. Now these animals have already been exposedto a 6-20 foot storm surge of debris and salt water, swam hours in mud, gator and snake infested waters for two or more days and this PETA fellow is worried about the herding instinct of cattle that can hardly stand up, so they can mingle with strange cattle from other ranches. Needless to say one of ranchers on site, less than politely, informed the guy that he needed to go. The PETA guy then abruptly left the area feeling somewhat insecure himself. It is not that help isn't welcomed, butcommon sense is also necessary."​

·
aka: KSims1868
3,848 Posts
New from Ben and Jerry's...
All Natural, Breasticle-Chesticle Berry Cream

C'mon people...someone tell me where to buy this new flavor!!! I can't find it anywhere.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts