2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a recommendation for a good pediatrician in Austin?

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks MC, I will check into him. Hopefully he will be taking new patients

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
If you live north we have been very pleased with Dr. Addy and all of the physicians and nurses at Treehouse Pediatrics here in Round Rock. They are locted at 620 and Great Oaks Dr. which is just west of the western RR city limits on 620. My wife is an RN in women's services and worked at St Davids RR for several years so she knows all of the gyno/pediatricians here in RR. Dr. Addy and her staff have a great reputation amongst the medical community. Dr. Zapalac is also a good ENT if your kiddo has ear problems or ever needs an those types of services. He has seen us through 4 or 5 sets of tubes and has an office here in RR as well as down on 38th in the medical district.

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We are north central, 38th st area is very convenient. We are willing to drive for a good Dr though. I really hate bad mouthing people, but our current pedi. has not impressed me one iota

·
Banned
2,395 Posts
Hey yak, I am in North central Austin as well and we are currently expecting within the next three weeks, just finished interviewing pediatricians. We decided on:

Dr. Jack Allan Louis
Pediatrician
711 W 38th St Ste C2
Austin Pediatric Clinic

We were very impressed with him and his candidness on how he cares for children as well as his experience and knowledge. He was very gracious and answered all of our questions as well as seeming genuinely interested in what we were looking for. We interviewed him for an hour and a half and he didn't charge us for it. Some of the other pediatricians in the area steadfastly refused a pre patient intake interview. they were immediately scratched from any possible list.

Brandon

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
Not sure how farth North you are willing to drive, however I would highly recommend Dr. Kristy Bybee at Scott and White Hospital. She is one fine Christian woman and will spend the time and effort with your children. She graduated number one from collage and is one smart lady. When she started her resideency she was accepted at Scott and White as one of only six people they take per year. It is an honor just to be picked as one of six at Scott and White which is a top 100 facility in the NATION. SCott and White is also a top 10 training facility in the country. Might as well go to the best if you can. Does not cost anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts