2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone dealt with these guys? I live in Pearland and need to get a power pole and a trolling motor rigged out on my boat, and was wanting to find out if anyone has dealt with them. I just want to know thier reputation, good or bad. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have been there a couple of times for parts and always come out satisfied. Lets me know how you come out on the powerpole, I am thinking about one myself.Mickeys Marine in LaMarque is going to start dealing them he said so I might check his price also.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
InfamousJ said:
well then say you rate it bad... :)
At the request of InfamousJ, I'd like to offer up a "bad" rating for Pearland Marine.

Thank you.

Charges for "phantom" work, and moves prices after boat is in his possession. Terrible communication, and they still owe me a spare tire that was paid for in August 2004 and never delivered. I stopped asking after about 6 months and 10 phone calls. I would never send a friend there. I'd hesitate to have my worst enemy give them a dollar.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I think the owner is a crook and have no problem saying so. I have never taken my boat back there nor would I. Also would not use Kevin's on Telephone RD. Shadetree mechanic. Sucks because I live in Pearland and would be convienent. Post up what your problem is and maybe can reccommend someone.

Just a note....my exp with Pearland was 7 yrs ago and its possible the ownership has changed. In that case I don't know a thing. :)

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Trae has always done me right on all makes and models. His 2 mechanics, Glen and Jason, are top notch too.

Tall1fin, While it seems that Trae has been there for a while, I don't know if it has been 7 years. But then again, as we all know, time flies.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Is Trae the owner? If so, not the same owner I mentioned. Given all the good reviews here must be at least someone else running the business. I'd be curious to know since they are 1/2 mile from me.

Animal Chris said:
Trae has always done me right on all makes and models. His 2 mechanics, Glen and Jason, are top notch too.

Tall1fin, While it seems that Trae has been there for a while, I don't know if it has been 7 years. But then again, as we all know, time flies.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.