2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know who lost a boat, or had a boat damaged in the storm we are truly sorry for your losses. I know that these times are stressful for you and your family right now. I am a boat owner also and know what it is like to have lost your boat too. We here at Pearland Bass Pro Shops are geared up to assist you in every possible way that we can. We can help with getting you boat transported to our location for storage, damage assements, insurance assements, repairs, new boat replacements, and also working with your insurance company and adjusters to make sure that you are back on the water in no time at all. I know that many of you are focusing on your families and getting your homes and business affairs back in order, so let us help you if we can.

Thanks
Brian Medearis
Tracker Boat Center
Pearland Bass Pro Shops
phone # 713-770-5080
cell # 281-467-0485
[email protected]
1000 Bass Pro Drive
Pearland, TX 77584

·
"FIRED UP" Contender
1,146 Posts
stock up on props - i predict many will be tacoed in west bay in the next couple of years

·
lobsters go peench peench
295 Posts
:D Sorry about that. Since we haven't had any power, we've been closing early.

Also, I'm Edwin Galdamez and work alongside Brian here at Bass Pro. If there is anything we can do for ya'll give us a shout.

As Brian said, we have several Mako and SeaCrafts on order right now and a couple of Mako's here at the store.

We also sell Mako and Kenner, *cough* bay boats.

Thanks,

Edwin Galdamez
Tracker Boat Center
713-770-5180
cell 832-444-5250
[email protected]
1000 Bass Pro Drive
Pearland, Texas 77584

1 - 10 of 10 Posts