2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My BIL was working an extra job last night and my sister was home alone. About 7 p.m. she heard someone try the front door. Their black lab Max went nuts trying to tear down the door to get to the terds. My sister grabbed the "Judge" and was waiting while she dialed (911). She heard the would be terds run off after they heard Max going nuts inside. This is in the Lakes of Highland Glen neighborhood. I just thought I would put the word out. I am glad everything turned out alright thanks to a big protective dog. My sister said whatever the dog would'nt have bit off she would have shot off.
The terds definately picked the wrong house to break into.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Sometimes Dogs are the best security system to have. Glad everyone was alright, and she did not have to release the "Judge" on the scum. That would have been hard to live with during the holiday season.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Yeah, my mom is out of town and I work nights. I fully expect to walk up to an open front door at 6:00 am. I'm sure they will find all the hidden Christmas gifts...but I know they won't find the "judge"..I like that term!! Am glad everything turned out ok for her. About where is that subdivision at? I live off of 288 Manvel (just south of CR 59)

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Yeah, my mom is out of town and I work nights. I fully expect to walk up to an open front door at 6:00 am. I'm sure they will find all the hidden Christmas gifts...but I know they won't find the "judge"..I like that term!! Am glad everything turned out ok for her. About where is that subdivision at? I live off of 288 Manvel (just south of CR 59)
Linda, it's on the other end of town on Pearland Parkway near the beltway.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts