2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
193 Posts
I have never used Ronnies, but have never heard anything bad about them. Some good buddies always use them and they have always had nothing but very good things to say about them. BTW, the Boat Stop next door to Ronnies is good too. I dropped my boat off on a Friday afternoon at 1PM and was able to get them to do the work that day! They stayed and worked on it until 6PM that day (it did cost mucho $$, but it was worth it to have the boat back for the weekend).

Good luck. If you get the boat back in time for the weekend give me a shout on the cell 512-297-4740.

Zach

· Registered
193 Posts
Fish alot solo in the bays, and on calm days ill fish the anchorage, stand pipes, and some other rigs w/in sight of land solo, but that was in a different, smaller, boat. I just bought the boat I was in today a few weeks back, so havent had much time to use it. But like you said, it is nice to have an anchor man.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.