2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Pretty decent show in my opinion. However, I bet you when the cameras are not rolling that the offer price they give for some of this stuff is way lower.

Did you see the guy try and sell the Indian totem pole thingy (Technical term). That thing was pretty scary.

·
Premium Member
40,471 Posts
I like the show, been watching from the first run. Got to admit, it didn't sound like something I would want to watch. I stopped during a channel surf and got hooked. Some of the TV offer prices do seem high

·
Don't touch my junk, bro!
5,840 Posts
Yeah I call BS on the prices they offer on some of those things. They're also not showing you how much they charge for the beat up **** they are selling. Last time I was gun shopping in a pawn shop, every single gun they had was selling for more than those guns could be had for new. Idiocy.
Anyways, back off my soap box.
Lots of neat history going through that shop. I'm a total history geek.

·
Freelance Gynocolgist
727 Posts
Been there, the store looks bigger on TV than it does in person. I got a picture with the owner dude, and saw the son but missed the old man. The father was pretty cool and everything looked a little bit more down to pawnshop earth instead of the stuff they show on TV

Attachments

·
No, not the purple gay kind!
1,810 Posts
I like it also, reminds me of antique road show with an attitude.

·
Saved by Jesus Blessed by God
2,763 Posts
Been there, the store looks bigger on TV than it does in person. I got a picture with the owner dude, and saw the son but missed the old man. The father was pretty cool and everything looked a little bit more down to pawnshop earth instead of the stuff they show on TV
Was Peaches there?:eek:

We watch it all the time they get some wild stuff in there

·
<------my fishing buddy
513 Posts
It's a cool show that the fiance and I like to watch. One day when we make it out to Vegas we will have to make that one of our stops to check it out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts