2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for everyones info, Paul Brown is still making lures.He has slowed down a bit since his sale to mirrolure but the wheels are still turning.He is making a broken-back fatboy.He has shortened his fatboy and added a tail via a joint.He has fine-tuned the lure and experimented with a variety of different floatation inserts.I know it will be a killer lure.Several anglers up and down the Texas and Louisiana coast have been field testing the lure for some time.Big trout love them.Mirrorlure will probably like them too!!! For more info I can be reached at 337-660-1814. We have some for sale... Capt Bruce

·
Can't be what you ain't.
8,451 Posts
Hey capt. Bruce How do I get a catalog or something to purchase some of some of the corkys?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do not have any literature on them yet.We have a few pearl charttruese left,black-gold-orange,pink,clear glitter w/black back,chartuese glow and a few others.

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
i thought about modifing it as well. how about a teaser pic or 2 or 3. ??

·
Registered
315 Posts
Hey Capt. Bruce, Blake was telling me about them before he went back offshore. Cant wait to get up there and try them, and maybe meet that new "neighbor" - Probably be in Feb. sometime

1 - 14 of 14 Posts