2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
JimD
7,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I found out that Paul Brown only sold his Corky and Fatboy rights to mirrolure.

Cajunwader is the distributor for the Corky broken back Fatboys that you saw in his big fish pictures Monday.

I talked with him about buying some of the broken back's and the other baits that Paul still makes himself.

This is what he said:

These baits are sold directly out of my house at this time, pending sale to mirrorlure. I will have some with me at the Fishing Tackle Unlimited Show on December 11,2010.I will be in the Simms Area.

I have asked him to post up some pictures of the different baits and just how best to work them.

JimD

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
I found out that Paul Brown only sold his Corky and Fatboy rights to mirrolure.

Cajunwader is the distributor for the Corky broken back Fatboys that you saw in his big fish pictures Monday.

I talked with him about buying some of the broken back's and the other baits that Paul still makes himself.

This is what he said:

These baits are sold directly out of my house at this time, pending sale to mirrorlure. I will have some with me at the Fishing Tackle Unlimited Show on December 11,2010.I will be in the Simms Area.

I have asked him to post up some pictures of the different baits and just how best to work them.

JimD
I must have missed something. What show is he referring to on Dec 11th??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts