2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reminder it is tommorow. If your in town come on by. The silent/live auction is going to be huge. Should have some hunts and a "Stumpy" knife, raffles for a 4 wheeler, assault rifle and much more.

November 21,2009
12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Campbell Hall and The Ross Kelley Rodeo Arena
Located at the Pasadena Convention Center Complex
7902 Fairmont Pkwy
Pasadena, TX 77507-1095

For details or to register for any of the events, please visit
www.AssistTheCPA.org.

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
I'll take any of them.. Hope you guys raise a lot of money and once again I'm sorry about your friend..Walker

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I'll take any of them.. Hope you guys raise a lot of money and once again I'm sorry about your friend..Walker
Thanks, I know Yazoo Mike is gonna do some battle for the Stumpy knife. I really appriciate the donations from all of you guys and the funds sent.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Unfortunately I will be in the woods tomorrow with the grandson and his slightly older step brother. Had the offer not been made my hunting partner to bring them to their place for hogs and possibly a deer or two, I would have made it. The grandson go there a lot with me but this will be the first time for his step brother. He has never been on a REAL hog hunt so we're going to enlighten him hopefully.

·
100% BS
7,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry guys with thanksgiving and hunting I just found out that "El Jefe" sold for 250.00. I really appreciate Yazoomike fighting for it and Stumpy for making it. Yazoo the leaf blower that you donated went for 150.00. Thanks guys. I don't know the final tally but the event was a HUGE success.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts