2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any problems parking Down the road from Seawolf park? Any vehicle beakins ect....? I dont mind the walk ,and I dont want to pay 12 dollars!! I would appreciate any advice on this matter....

Thanks,
D

·
Registered
640 Posts
Back in the day, when I had hair and was mad enough at the flounder to walk that far, I parked the two miles and walked into Sea Wolf Park. That evening, Channel 13 News reported over two hundred vehicles towed away! I got lucky and was parked just shy of the "No Parking" signs. I'll never forget how double crossed I felt by the City of Galveston. Here we were spending good money in their community every weekend and they send the wolves out to tow us away.......

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,467 Posts
I think I will start a shuttle service ... Ca$h Only..

Captain Dave's SWP Shuttle.. I mere 3 dollar trip charge. 5 dollar RT

I have never paid for parking and enjoyed the time boon e ing out on the north flats..

Best bet is to get dropped off

·
Registered
98 Posts
Yeah, they charge 6 per person to fish, and 6 per vehicle to park. I'd feel bad about it, but I know that the department needs the money to rebuild things....

·
Fat boy fresh
2,041 Posts
years past have always been bad. lots of cars broken into, (just look for broken glass on your way in). don't take this the wrong way because i'm in this catagory but If your cheap like most fisherman, and you have more then one person going, drop them and their gear outside the gate and they can walk to the water. then either drive or send your buddy in with the car pay $$$ then when it's time to go pick em back up outside the gate. and needing money to rebuild????? they were doing this to us before IKE.....................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts