2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
These Cats Are Potlickers
1,261 Posts
Well boyz and girlz those two clowns shouldn't get sexual charges on em but they do need to keep their hands off the girls, and the boys for that matter unless they plan on livin in the Montrose.
The part I like is the picture of the kid and his mother. The little perv is smiling ear to ear and his mother is balling her eyes out! LMAO
If they were to slap my girls behind and she didnt like it i'd turn her loose on em and theyd be toast!

Biggie:D

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No doubt their behavior is unacceptable and they should endure some punishment, but sexual felon it not the answer.

What scares me most is the 'adults' jumping to such lengths (charges) w/o using a little logic (gray matter) first. If the 'norm' is these kids slapping each other on the rear, that behavior needs to be addressed school-wide, which is a different issue in itself.

Dani, if you daughter got hers slapped and she didn't like it, she SHOULD be turned loose on the dude. I think one time would be enough to send a message. LOL

·
Banned
135 Posts
Overboard for sure...buit somethign I'd expect from a backwards birkenstock state of Oregon....poor idiot kid must not have a clue what is going on with that smile on his face...throw him in ISS for a couple weeks...maybe some Community Service...no need for felony charges for cryin out loud...dang I know I smacked more that a few arses in Middle School..sheesh!

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Totally ridiculous. I remember in high school it happened often. But back then the girls didn't get mad about it. The girls mostly giggled and life went on just fine with no mental damage to the girls and no jail time or anything else for the guys. If they didn't like it,(most did like it), then they would slap the guy in the face! Kids learned to take care of themselves and handle problems. It was much better back then.

Rainy

·
Registered
857 Posts
My ? is who is pressing the charges the girls or the school who at that age didn't do that kind of stuff ? The kid should not be smiling with what he is facing could hurt him the rest of his life if he has to register as a sex offender. So does this mean my baseball coach in little league was a sexually assaulting me ?

·
Registered
550 Posts
I know the schools call it "Zero Tolerance" but they should call it "Zero Common Sense". I hope these boys' lives don't get screwed up because of this. Are they idiots? Yes. But who at 13 wasn't.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
tmcmahon said:
Overboard for sure...buit somethign I'd expect from a backwards birkenstock state of Oregon....poor idiot kid must not have a clue what is going on with that smile on his face...throw him in ISS for a couple weeks...maybe some Community Service...no need for felony charges for cryin out loud...dang I know I smacked more that a few arses in Middle School..sheesh!
It could happen here also!!!!!!! Most school districts have a Zero Tolerance policy. If you check into it, you will find that this could happen almost anywhere in the US. I suggest everyone with school aged children check their school policies. In the meantime, I urge you to speak with your children so they don't accidentally get caught up in a mess like this.

·
JP
548 Posts
wow lol me being 17 thinks thats STUPID! i mean people do it all the time at school it may be as jokes, dares, bets, etc. but thats way to much!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
Rainy, Are You Sure They Liked It Or Were They To Embarassed Or Shy To Say Anything Or Were You The Best Looking Guy In The School.

·
Sea Fox 240XT~225 Yamaha 4-Stroke
2,213 Posts
What if it was your daughter that was slapped on the (&%ss by these tards? Just asking? I have a 13 year old daughter and she will be going to HS this year and I don't know how I'd feel if she came home and said some idiot was slapping her on the )*&ss in the halls. Just looking at it from a different angle. BTW Felony Sexual Assault charges is waaaaayyy overboard, but punishment is necessary. Teach them young, because life ain't fair......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts