·
Sanchovilla
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Sanchovilla
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gilbert, The website is real, just search outboard motors for sale and you will see the website in results. They have motors listed up to 2022. The links are safe though. I hope it is Ok for me to post them. I'm mostly concerned with service issues. I have been looking at this site for years. they have been around at least 10 or more, but I never bought one. look at the Mercury 9.9 tillers. you can get one brand new 700.00 t0 1100.00 dollars? shipping included! Yeah I guess I am questioning same as you. hopefully someone on here has bought one and can report.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Ask that on a Facebook page related to the brand you are looking at. Chances are good they are scammers. I thought I saw people talking about them before.

People were searching for motors non stop with zero results. I personally find it impossible for them to have new old stock at all if they were reputable.

·
Sanchovilla
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah baby, that's what worries me. But I have to say that they have been around for over 10 years. Surely they would have been kicked off the net by now? I have posted this question on 2 facebook groups yesterday involving outboard sales. i am going to contact a couple of the manufactures as well. We will see.

·
Snook Guide SPI
4,584 Posts
That website is as fake as they come. And you can’t get kicked off the internet…. You buy a domain name and it’s yours to do what you please. Any money you spend with them you will never see or get anything for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts