2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and some of my buddies went out on a fun Trip on there charter boat the Pure D-Lite. I never fished this boat before but she was great. she is a 32' Chris Craft with a 12 foot beam. He said she was 1 of 96 built. Twin Yanmar Turbo Diesels pushed it along nicely.

Debris where not all that bad but there was a few floating pieces of wood I saw some pallets as well. Although most of the dolphin where found under grass lines..

This boat is available for charter out of Port A. Both Captains that run that boat where on the trip with us and did a fantastic job finding the fish. Mark and Steve. If you are interested in chartering this boat let me know and I can get you in contact with them..

Now for the images. This was mostly a fun trip so we defiantly planned on having some fun.. I hope you enjoy the images. There is a bunch because my lcd was messed up I wasnt sure how well the pics came out so I took multiples..

Steve Caught this on my shimano 4000 spinning reel to the left.. hell of a fight..lol

·
FISH ON!!!!!!
207 Posts
hey robul.....we saw yall guys over there @ southern. we were the guys yellin at yall when we saw that hooter come up. I was fishin on the bali ha'i (43' Riviera) my buddy and I were the guys jigging and my dad was up top. congrats on yalls fish we ended up with a hoo just about the same size!

·
Shrimpin' Aint Easy
937 Posts
Robul, Tell the Gambler to put his shirt back on! haha

I called him when yall got back to the dock and it sounds like yall had a blast

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bluewater bear said:
hey robul.....we saw yall guys over there @ southern. we were the guys yellin at yall when we saw that hooter come up. I was fishin on the bali ha'i (43' Riviera) my buddy and I were the guys jigging and my dad was up top. congrats on yalls fish we ended up with a hoo just about the same size!
Yeah I remember you guys! Nice boat yall where on. Glad you got on a hoo as well. What a beautiful day it was. :D

·
wishin I was fishin
1,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DFoley said:
Robul, Tell the Gambler to put his shirt back on! haha

I called him when yall got back to the dock and it sounds like yall had a blast
Hahah.. The gambler was an awesome guy! He was a blast to fish with and didnt even get all that ****** at me when I lost a huge king on his torium. She turned and cut the line strait off. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts