2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going into the hospital Monday morning to get the worse of my two bad knees replaced. I will be off line for four or five days. Out of action on the boat for a month. I should be back strong for the beginning of the blues chasing shad on the bulkheads hot action.
I have been assured that this is a simple procedure with some heavy rehab afterwards.
If I do not reappears here in a week ya'll better start watching Craig's list for some good used fishing tackle and boats and motors. LOL<G>

Ma Jones comes into the newspaper office.
She wants to place an Obit. It cost ten cents a word.
She says "Just say, Earl is dead" and puts three dimes on the counter.
"Mrs Jones, there is a one dollar minimum" says the clerk.
She drops another 70 cents on the counter.
"Earl is dead. Pickup, shotgun and two hounds for sale"

See ya'll in a few days.

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new one here in Livingston.

·
Registered
14,431 Posts
Close enough SB, I'll come to bother you. I hope the rehab part is as good as I hear now. Much better and less time out of the game, and less pain. You should be able to climb in my boat in a couple of months. We can drift for some nice blues.

·
Saved by Jesus Blessed by God
2,767 Posts
Rehab does not mean chasing nurses in a wheel chair:biggrin:
If you need anything holler

·
DS1262
2,137 Posts
Good luck to you and a speedy recovery. I've got to do that sometime this year. Just looking for a convenient time. Keep us posted on your progress.

·
Practice safe fishing; use a Corky
1,697 Posts
Been there, done that. DO THE REHAB, NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS. IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO A FULL RECOVERY.

Good luck. My second one is coming up.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to your posts when you return.

·
gone fishin'
124 Posts
Good luck Sunbeam, I feel your pain. I have an appt. with an orthopeadic surgeon Friday to schedule my knee replacement. So I guess we will have to live vicariously though all the other 2coolers for a little while. Keep us informed on how you are doing. Hope you have a quick and painfree recovery.

·
Registered Users-PM plus
8,906 Posts
Sunbeam,

This is no excuse for not watching the water levels for us 2coolers....big rains this weekend and we'll need your input. See you soon.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts