2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Angler1 - Captain Eugene Hensley - Friday 01/08 6-8 pm

Captain Jen Green (Diamond Jen) - Tournament director for the Extreme Redfish Series - Saturday 01/09 2-3pm

Don Savage - Savage Rods - Sunday 01/10 - afternoon

More to come! These people have donated some great giveaways free to the lucky winners! See Below!

1- Savage Rod 20-40 lb 7ft Rod (AWESOME ROD Over $300.00) - Donated by Don Savage of Savage Rods www.savagerodsandreels.com

5 - $100.00 Gift Certificates for bluewater trips with Angler1 (must be used separately and not combined) www.coastalcharteradventures.com

1 - Boat Entry for the Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail (395.00) and
1 - Kayak Entry for the Xtreme Redfish Tournament Trail (125.00)
8 - Xtreme Redfish Tournament Visors
2 - Xtreme Redfish Tournament Shirts
www.xtremetournament.com Booth 737

1 - $100.00 Coffee Gift Set Courtesy of Mills Duncan www.duncancoffee.com

5 -$100.00 Dollar Gift Certificates to Meeks Outboards (not to be used combined) www.anotheroutboardshop.com

2 - Lure Packages from Snapper Slapper Lures and Hooks Plus ($200.00)
www.hooksplus.com

1 - Seaview Subscription ($150.00) Courtesy of www.Texas-Offshore.com

1 - Pair of Single Underwater Lights from www.coastalnightlights.com
(Can be used as full retail credit of larger purchase) ($200.00)

5 - Launch passes at the Galveston Yacht Basin ($10.00 Each givin away separately)

2 - 2009 GPS Books Courtesy of Rik Jacobsen www.redsnapperfishing.com
($80.00)

1 - 2010 GPS Book Courtesy of Rik Jacobsen www.redsnapperfishing.com
($40.00)

To have a chance at winning just sign in!

Good luck and can't wait to see you at the show!

Brice Fuselier
Charter Lakes/AMI Insurance
Agent/Owner
281-452-7800 Office
281-798-9456 Cell

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Thanks to all who are donating their time and items! With out the great customers we have Brice and I wouldnt be able to do this.

See ya!

·
Just one More
1,742 Posts
Way to go guys, I stop by Sun. afternoon to pick up my rod from Don! See ya at the show.

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mark Holland, director of the Matagorda Bluewater Challenge and the Sargent Offshore Blast, just tonight, donated a paid entry to a tournament of choice! Fully transferable!!! This is an awesome prize! We have had a page full of 2Coolers come by the booth and sign in! Stop by and sign in! We have many prizes as stated and its free to enter!!! Also, Angler1 has 7 shirts left at our booth...10.00ea. Pick one up...should be gone tomorrow. We are just to the left of LMC Marine as you come to the back of the show. Seeya there!

·
Lifes 2 Short 2 B So Serious All Da Time
4,273 Posts
Man Outcast,
I forgot to stop by.... Dang... Would have liked to have met ya

I missed the boat on that one. Will have to give you a call.. BI is coming due next month

Hog

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah man,
Would have loved to have met ya! Always enjoy your posts! Feel free to give me a call if you're coming up!
Brice
281-798-9456

Man Outcast,
I forgot to stop by.... Dang... Would have liked to have met ya

I missed the boat on that one. Will have to give you a call.. BI is coming due next month

Hog

·
Vendor
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Forgot to mention!!! Fishgills Fishing Glasses donated a pair of sunglasses to be givin away next Sunday! These things are awesome and they float!!!

Mark Holland, director of the Matagorda Bluewater Challenge and the Sargent Offshore Blast, just tonight, donated a paid entry to a tournament of choice! Fully transferable!!! This is an awesome prize! We have had a page full of 2Coolers come by the booth and sign in! Stop by and sign in! We have many prizes as stated and its free to enter!!! Also, Angler1 has 7 shirts left at our booth...10.00ea. Pick one up...should be gone tomorrow. We are just to the left of LMC Marine as you come to the back of the show. Seeya there!

·
Luckiest man alive
622 Posts
It was really good to see you again Brice and a pleasure to meet Don Savage as well.
If y'all get a chance stop by this booth. Not only do they offer a great service at a great price, but they are truly great honest and down to earth people.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Brice, it was a pleasure to meet you at the show yesterday - always nice to put a face with a name.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts