2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
61 - 74 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'd agree with you if both sides were equal. The left has moved so far left, they don't resemble ANYTHING like the party of JFK. If they did, our country could easily have parties that could work together...however the news media, all of Hollywood, and the Democratic Party have become so extreme that it outshadows ANYTHING on the right. They keep competing for the most corrupt and most absurd ideals that in NO WAY represent America. Republicans are the party which supports the US Constitution and the Democrats are the party of ideals....they'll do ANYTHING, including anything illegal in order to get their ideals passed as law. You don't believe that? Tell me why the Democrats refuse to implement the Remain in Mexico policy even though SCOTUS already ruled it was valid? Tell me why Democrats continue to push this idea that all of America is racist, despite mountains of evidence to the contrary? Tell me why we should "defund the police"?
Quit pretending you're middle of the road. Other than middle of the road today was the Democratic Party under Obama which started much of this nonsense.
That's the "hold my beer" part. We had ridiculous extremists on the left and now... we have them on the right too.

That's working out just great for the 70% in the middle (not).

And quit pretending you know anything about me. That's pretty laughable tbh.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
That's the "hold my beer" part. We had ridiculous extremists on the left and now... we have them on the right too.

That's working out just great for the 70% in the middle (not).

And quit pretending you know anything about me. That's pretty laughable tbh.
I go by what people do and don't do...here you make AOC seem conservative. As for "extremists" on the right? Name a few.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I go by what people do and don't do...here you make AOC seem conservative. As for "extremists" on the right? Name a few.
More trump tactics - accuse their opponent of ridiculous extreme behavior to make you look reasonable. LOL

You're ridiculous and obviously have aspirations to climb the ladder within the cheeto cult. Good luck there.

Bring back GW Bush for a 3rd term I say. He looks positively brilliant compared to the orange deranged idiot.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
More trump tactics - accuse their opponent of ridiculous extreme behavior to make you look reasonable. LOL

You're ridiculous and obviously have aspirations to climb the ladder within the cheeto cult. Good luck there.

Bring back GW Bush for a 3rd term I say. He looks positively brilliant compared to the orange deranged idiot.
again, Jeff Flake and Liz Cheney seem to be your love dolls. Both are DemocRATS in Republican garb. You don't like mean tweets...I get that...however Trump accomplished more than any previous POTUS while enduring a media onslaught of lies and a corrupt Democratic Party. Look up the "Russian investigation" or the border wall or the impeachment scam. Trump's policies built the best economy the US has ever known. Operation Warp speed produced a vaccine with 90% efficacy 4-5 times faster than any time in history. His policies in the middle East made Israel and the rest of the world safer. He secured the border. I could go on but you'd rather focus on his personality versus his accomplishments.

·
Registered
113 Posts
again, Jeff Flake and Liz Cheney seem to be your love dolls. Both are DemocRATS in Republican garb. You don't like mean tweets...I get that...however Trump accomplished more than any previous POTUS while enduring a media onslaught of lies and a corrupt Democratic Party. Look up the "Russian investigation" or the border wall or the impeachment scam. Trump's policies built the best economy the US has ever known. Operation Warp speed produced a vaccine with 90% efficacy 4-5 times faster than any time in history. His policies in the middle East made Israel and the rest of the world safer. He secured the border. I could go on but you'd rather focus on his personality versus his accomplishments.
🤣 oh you drank the kool-aid alright.

Like I said, tribalism will be the death of this great nation.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
🤣 oh you drank the kool-aid alright.

Like I said, tribalism will be the death of this great nation.
if you mean by "drank the kool-aid", that I'm a patriotic American who believes in following the constitution, supporting our police and military and enforcing our laws...then yes, I drink it every day. Sorry you don't. Idiocy will be the death of this nation and you're right on track with the movie "Idiocracy"

·
Registered
113 Posts
zero sum games seem to be your favorite kinds of games, as is common with the small-minded "you're either with us or you're again' us" attitude. God forbid any issue is more sophisticated than that. LOL

Well I suppose we could sit here all day with you accusing me of being some kind of flaming liberal to cover for the fact that you can't stand anyone that doesn't share your extremist views, or as an alternative, at least one of us could move on.

I'll choose the latter. Good day sir.

·
Registered
701 Posts
My mom told me Donald Trump hated black people. When I told her he sure put a lot of them to work, she said he did it for political purposes.

·
Salty Dawg
7,717 Posts
My mom told me Donald Trump hated black people. When I told her he sure put a lot of them to work, she said he did it for political purposes.
Haha you cant argue with that logic :ROFLMAO:

·
dontremember
3,265 Posts
everything he said is true. don't know why he didn't get a nobel peace prize for peace in the middle east. (really i do) always thought regan was a the best president i'd see. voted for cruz in the primary. and trump is no freind of the 2nd, but he got a lot of good done. of course if you only watch the big 3 you'll know what a monster he is.

·
Registered
701 Posts
I wasnt around to know anything in the Reagan era. The only thing I can relate to him is the Iran Contra scandal.

Its funny, there are so many people that would call me a democrat for a statement like that, but the fact is, I follow no party...I dont believe in it.

·
dontremember
3,265 Posts
similar to trump. great economy, return to liberty, get govt out of the way. and the popular press hated him. that's why you only know of the scandals.
unions hated him too.

·
'81 Aggie
1,601 Posts
similar to trump. great economy, return to liberty, get govt out of the way. and the popular press hated him. that's why you only know of the scandals.
unions hated him too.
My issue with Reagan is that he addicted the country to limitless military spending. Which enabled the Neocons to go out and "nation build" all over the world for the next 40 years and counting. I'd actually prefer universal healthcare to a free and democratic Slobovia. Easy to do on the budget we've frittered away keeping the Military Industrial Complex in their bonuses.

Oh... And convincing the Saudis to depress the price of oil to bankrupt the USSR. Confusing which of the two is really the "Evil Empire". Put millions of Texans out of work. (Then it was Chernobyl that actually crashed the USSR.)

I was actually a Reagan fan while it was all happening. But with the clarity of hindsight, I believe he started our long slide toward insolvency. OTOH, I've never been a fan of The Donald. But hindsight and new revelations give me a very different picture of the dirty tricks the media and the dot.commies have played on him. Still not a fan, but I now have a grudging respect.

61 - 74 of 74 Posts