2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm headed to Orlando for business this weekend and all of next week. I'll be working overnights so my afternoons/evenings should be free ...

So for you 2coolers that have been there before I'm curious if there's Anything i should make an effort to go see? and nearby fishing spots i need to hit? Places i should eat?

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Universal, Epcot, and Disney are all there if you are into that. Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral are not that far. Not sure but I think you will be within about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive of Indian river. Good fishing there if you have time.

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
fastpitch said:
Universal, Epcot, and Disney are all there if you are into that. Daytona Beach and Cape Canaveral are not that far. Not sure but I think you will be within about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive of Indian river. Good fishing there if you have time.
lol since the wife & kids can't go with me .. i have a feeling i'd be in trouble once i got home if i went to anything disney.. ;-)

i will probably make at least one trip to daytona or flaggler beach

hand any of ya'll ever taken any of the party boats in that area? i'd like to get out in some deep water... but i don't have the $$ for a private charter .. what kind of fish can i expect in the atlantic this time of year? all of my deepwater fishing has always been in the gulf...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts