2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is up to speed with this system ......

I am interested in replacing my existing Sea Star set up with something better...........

·
Registered
564 Posts
I've seen a few on gulf coast sabre cats and drove one of them. It's amazing you can drive with one finger at 50 mph and turn.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Have had it on 3 offshore boats, works well if installed correctly, doesnt tolerate low voltage.

·
Registered
104 Posts
There are several optimus dealers in Houston, one should have a boat to look at the system. Elite Diesel is a servicing dealer in Rockport, their main location is in Kemah.

·
Registered
3,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There are several optimus dealers in Houston, one should have a boat to look at the system. Elite Diesel is a servicing dealer in Rockport, their main location is in Kemah.
Did not know of any Optimus dealers in Texas( their website ) .....Alabama was closest

Yes I went down to Kemah yesterday after an invite and checked out first hand the steering system on the Invincible with 3 Cox 300hp diesels courtesy of Sir Wayne Buckheit......I was impressed with it very much ....

I need it on my boat ....would be strange to actually be able to steer it for once after 19 years ownership !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts