2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
The big one weighed 10.25 lbs!
870 Posts
I have a 36 volt MinnKota I power with two Optimas. The trolling motor gets some fairly heavy use and I've had my bateries for 18 months. The key to using the Optimas is to have an adequate charger. I have an onboard 3 bank 10 amp charger. So, my batteries stay hot in the maintenance mode and they get an adequate 10 amp charge. I like my Optimas and hope to get 4-5 years of use out of them.

·
Standing on a Whale fishing for Minnows
9,461 Posts
pfind a johnson controls employee and buy em a dinner for a order. i got these bats for my boat and truck for less than 100 delivered.

Now on to the bats. best bat in the world. holds power. run livewells what ever all day all night and click the starter and rrrrrooom. the blue marine is bad *****.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I have an Optima deep cycle that I have used for 4 years now and is still going strong. I bought another just like it earlier this year just in case, but have not needed it yet. They cost a little more but are sure worth it. Sams sells them.

·
Smokin' a GULP!
911 Posts
I have one in my truck, and used them for boats. Awesome batteries, and never had a problem other than the initial $$$. More than paid themselves off over time though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.