2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a question on some of your opinions on a guide. Me and 3 of my buddies are wanting to go out sometime in late august. We usually fish off of the Big E. on 12 hr trips, But i am looking to try a private charter and not spend a fortune on one. To me the Big E is excellent but i want to try a smaller charter due to the fact that we can change our fishing tackle to somethign else than just bottom fishing the whole time. I am also interested in going on a smaller charter due to the fact that i am interested in buying an offshore boat next year, and i am wanting to get out on one and see what it is all about. Looking to take a trip up to 50 miles out for kings, dorado, ling, snapper, etc. Any info on some suggested charter services that you guys have taken please feel free to let me know. All info will be greatly apreciated. Area we would like to leave out of would be around freeport, But if u guys got some good advice on others in other areas feel free to input. Or if any of you guys are willing to get together with us, and we can all split costs on gas baits etc or pay you a fee. feel free to let me know if you want to make a crew.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts