2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wanting to get the bed of my truck sprayed and had done a search and found that alot of people talk up LineX but apparently they no longer do business in Houston. I drove in this morning and am planning to take the truck down to get it spray with Xtreme Liners. Do anybody here have an opinion on this brand? or a suggestion for a better option.

·
KneeDeep&Sink'n
704 Posts
I think you will like it.

I had everyone telling me not to get anything but Rhino. I went with Extreme instead. Love it. Spilled some gasoline on it this weekend and it did not leave a trace. Just in case anyone else is considering having it done; I had mine done on Hwy. 6 in Rosenberg. (36 & 59) Fidencio Ruiz, Jr. was the guy's name. - 832-595-1050 He did an excellent job and he only kept my truck a few hours. - Craig

·
Roll Tide!
15,791 Posts
I've had Line-X, Tuff, and Rhino. All were fine and have their advantages, but I like Line-X the best overall.

Rhino is too abrasive and if you put anything you don't want scratched in the bed and it shifts, there can be a problem. Tuff is like rubber. It won't damage anything and has good grip to keep things from sliding, but is subject to being gouged by something heavy with sharp edges. Line X is a good compromise. It's tough like Rhino, but without the abrasiveness. It doesn't have quite the grip of Tuff, but it is fine. I usually tie down anything that would be subject to shifting.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Believe it or not, I used Ron Carter Truck Accessories. $350 + tax. That included going over the rails. They use a comparable product to the line-x. I originally drove to the extreme bedliner dealer on F.M 2351, and found out the Line-X shop (which used to be there) had gone out of business, and these guys had just took over. I hear they do a good job, but was a little hesitant given they had just started up. Their price was $400 for the extreme brand, which is just another comparable brand to Line-x.

·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Bed Liners

Looking for a spray on bed liner shop in West Houston, anybody know a good one?

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had mine done last week in Rosenberg at the Xtreme place on 36. They did an awesome job. It's too purty to put anything in the back of my truck. :)

$325 over the rails. I think I got a brother-in-law discount because I know his b-i-L.

·
Team OMAB Prostaff
2,416 Posts
Bull Fish said:
Gulf Coast Line-x, SantaFe off of 1764 does great work
Mark doesn't shoot Line-X anymore. Xtreme Liner is a similar product to Line-X and will hold up just as well.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had decided to go with X-treme Liners of Pearland. They did an excellent job. This is a picture taken on Labor Day weekend. Ignore the doves. It was opening day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts