1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Gone Fishing
11,998 Posts
Love it, but can be a wet ride when conditions are right. Makes a big splash. I have been offshore 30 miles never had a problem with the 150 black max<knock on wood>. 11.5000 wow mine just might be forsale. I payed a lot less 4 years ago, mine is a 1994

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What is a good price for a 96? What would you offer? I know they're asking way too much because they have had the boat for sale since March! How negotiable is a boat at a dealer??

·
Registered
258 Posts
Look it up at NADA.com, Edmunds.com, and kbb.com.

Most these years the motor and boat were a package deal. Don't let the dealer try to price boat motor and trailer separate.

If he over paid don't bite at his no negotiate attitude. Just walk away. More and more boats are coming available with the price of gas.

Good luck.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Robalo

I bought a Robalo last year and am very happy with it. Some say it is a wet ride but the hull is heavy and can take beating. I checked boattraderonline to see what similar Robalos were selling for around the country (did the same when I bought mine). Prices ranged from 10k-18k for 1996-1998 year model 18'-19' center consoles. I purchased a 1998 Robalo 2120 last year in perfect condition with a 200hp Merc for between 15-16K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.