2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a open face grill made of the same material that a good heavy duty smoker would be made of. I saw one at a ranch I hunted years ago but haven't been able to find one like it since. It was about 36" in diameter and the grill top rotated off the fire pit so you could remove you food. I am tring to find a picture of what I want also but have been unable to find that either.
Any help would be helpfull thanks

·
Bull Frog hunter
9,276 Posts
That peoria is a good looking open pit grill!
Hey 24Buds have you seen these?
Indeed my friend. I have an outdoor fire pit but without the grate. I think I need one but not till the smoker is back and ...err....well smokin. I am thinking about going big. all in one kinda thing but time and $ will tell all soon.

I could very easily convert the fire pit to the open face grill. Why know right!

24Buds loves you all.:cheers:

·
Hold my beer.....
4,025 Posts
Indeed my friend. I have an outdoor fire pit but without the grate. I think I need one but not till the smoker is back and ...err....well smokin. I am thinking about going big. all in one kinda thing but time and $ will tell all soon.

I could very easily convert the fire pit to the open face grill. Why know right!

24Buds loves you all.:cheers:
A few too many buds tonight? :cheers:

·
Banned
5,088 Posts
the man that I buy my firewood from is a certified welder and makes fire pits/grills. I have a flyer from him but can only send it by email, it's too large for this forum. They come in different sizes, the largest is 48" diam. They are built to last a lifetime. He uses oil field grade pipe for legs and heavy gauge steel for grates. Design allows one man to roll it around on its side for relocation or use metal wheels to roll on flat surfaces. Can be used as fire pit or griller. Grate can be sectioned off to do veggies on flat grill, etc. Grate has handle that allows grate to swivel off the fire. Grate is also adjustable in height. If interested pm me an email and I'll send the flyer to you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts