2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I've never seen a vehicle that far out. Either the tide was really, really, low or it was intentional.

I've seen the gators in the ponds in the cow pastures, but never out on the beach. I almost ran over the little guy!

·
Registered
56 Posts
weather....etc

Dolphin Girl, thinking about going down there tonight and tomorrow....what was the weather like? and the water looks really nice! any info would appreciate.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The beach looked really great. I didn't notice any new weed rolling in. We had a fairly good rain all morning so that really helped the driving conditions further down. The main road in is VERY washboarded -- nothing that slow driving won't help.

Me, Jolly Roger, Buckeye and his wife are heading down in the morning. We should be between the piers. Stop by and visit if you get a chance!

·
Registered
56 Posts
bright and early

I will be ther with a buddy bright and early....looking to leave Houston around 430ish to get there....will be driving a white tahoe. This will be his first time so he is excited and I am still learning the ropes. Hope to be between the piers....should see you there. Thanks for the update!

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
He would have to get that truck pretty far out there for the tide to come up on it that high.

·
Banned
12,705 Posts
looks like TJ has that poor little gator on a livebait rig, hehe

jc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts