2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered Somewhere
5,635 Posts
Is that from "Paint Your Wagon" Lee Marvin would be the actor in the picture.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Unless my memory fails me, that's from "Cat Ballou".

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
All you need is a dueling banjo wav file now...LOL That movie was great!

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Hineze'

Check you User CP. I gave you a Greenie....but I just can't see your Avatar.

Wheer you been? Are you on a Del Rio early release program from Acunia? LOL! Hope you're alright. CF?

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Pelican got it! That's Kid Shaleen (Lee Marvin) in Cat Ballou. Narrated in song by the late great Nat King Cole. Great Movie even though it had Hanoi Jane in it. Lee Marvin stole the show!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Bay Gal said:
Can you attach the full size pic? Can't see the detail very well. :)
Pam A very drunk Kid Shaleen (Lee Marvin) sittin' on his very drunk horse and both leaning up against a wall. IT was THE scene in the Movie Cat Ballou.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Walkin' Jack said:
Pelican got it! That's Kid Shaleen (Lee Marvin) in Cat Ballou. Narrated in song by the late great Nat King Cole. Great Movie even though it had Hanoi Jane in it. Lee Marvin stole the show!
Absolutely great movie, Jack. You probably saw it when I did, before she was Hanoi Jane. Anyway, Pffft for her.

Lee was fantastic ... loved the end of the movie when he was cleaned and dressed in all his former glory. Anybody who hasn't seen it, should. It's a good, wholesome, funny flick.

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showpost.php?p=670873&postcount=92

The old school trailers are almost as funny as the movie. The "horse scene" is at the very end.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0059017/trailers-screenplay-E14517-10-2

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Yep, Backlasher and I saw it when it was new. One of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

My favorite part was when Lee Marvin walked into a wake, candles burning over the dead guy (I think it was Jane Fonda's character's daddy), and he starts singing "Happy birthday to you....." Hilarious! :rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts