2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
In God We Trust
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please humor me

Hearing all the reports from over seas, Gang problems in the U.S., ONE don't like the other for what ever…..

To me we can take a lot from the inhabitants of this earth other than the humans. Seems they know better than us truths for a happy life. I can't for the life of me figure out what everyone wants to fight for on this earth. Think about what you have and what good it will be to you in the next 10, 20, 30, or 40 years. These are all just things and things go away. I guess this is just one of my what's wrong with everyone days but Come on WHATS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! Here a a few pictures I had , or have seen on here that just lets me know things are fine, we have someone smarter than me running things.

1. No matter where you are God will provide.

2. God has provided everything for you all you have to do is reach out.

3. There is plenty for everyone….no matter who or what you are.

Attachments

·
El Viejo
23,413 Posts
Know where you're comin from, LL.. I know God is All Powerful, but he seems to have created a monster when he whipped up Man. We may have given Him more than he can handle at one time.. Love them pix...seems like we could take just a few little lessons from the other creatures on earth..

See where mr. nagin is calling in troops and state troopers to straighten out his mess. What in the **** is wrong with People !!!!

Disgusted.....JD

1 - 2 of 2 Posts