2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
388 Posts
He'd probably do well to pick April 15th.

I've been jonesing for one of those Marlin .45-70 lever action Guide guns. The above pic might provide all the reason I need for getting one.

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
I've always made the analogy that global warming is like aliens; it's this big threat no one can see, but it's supposedly right there above our heads, waiting to kill us if we don't give the government more power to fight it. Now, it seems that the government might actually use the threat of aliens to gain more control, and to head toward a single world government. I know, I know, it's far fetched, and likely untrue. But, that said, it doesn't hurt to think about. Does it?
It's all conjecture written to stir up the whackos running around looking for E.T... If I see that dude from the History Channel UFO Hunters and his Elvis style sunglasses running around, I'm gonna kick him in the pants..

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Alrigh who else won the $1000 gift card from WallyWorld on that sight? That flashing box was so bright and annoying, I had to pick on it. just kidding. Will have to explore that site some. Looked like some interesting links. As for Obama revealing that there really are Aliens, Yeah Right. He is too busy taking orders from Nancy and Harry on Healthcare too worry about Aliens. Wait they are acting like Aliens, so maybe next month he will fess up.

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
I think the consensus around here is that the President is an Alien. :eek::wink: :slimer::dance:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts