2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just heard a news report that a teenage boy was hit by lightening on Surfside beach a little while ago. The report said that he was rushed to the hospital and is in critical condition.

Prayer for this boy and his family. I sure hope he makes it. That could just as easily have happened to any of us.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Correction, It now appears that it was a 13 yeare old girl and an unnamed adult. Still waiting for more info on her condition.

·
Chillin'
4,570 Posts
Prayers going up ... heard a little thunder earlier but it cleared up.

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FishinChick© said:
Where are you finding this WJ? I looked on KPRC.com and nada. Poor folks. Prayers for them both.
Heard it first on Ch 2 news at 6 I had the tv on in the living room and I was in the kitchen and heard it and ran in and caught the tail end of the report. I had though it said a teenage boy but I flipped channels a few minutes later and Ch 11 was talking about it and said it was a 13 year old girl and an unnamed adult that had been hit by lightening and taken to the hospital where the girl was in critical condition.

·
Kayak Fisher
7,565 Posts
Lord God,

Please lay your healing hand upon this girl and the adult who were struck by lightening on Surfside Beach today. Restore any damage that occurred to them. Raise them up healthy and whole, and let everyone know that it's because of you that they are alive. Give them an opportunity to choose to walk with Jesus in the land of the living. Let their lips give praise to your name.

In the most holy name of Jesus I ask it. Amen.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Prayers for the both of them going out .........

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
He was packed and headed out early afternoon. I am assuming he made it out. It sounds like this happened in the park there.

Edit: I put a call into the cell phone to check in. I'll post up when I talk to him.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts