2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't spend much time on the photo forum, so forgive me intruding for a moment.

My aunt gave me an old Polaroid Automatic 100 Land Camera. It has a nice leather box-case with carrying strap, a flash attachment, and the original instruction/owners manual. I don't have much use for it and was wondering what I might fetch for it on eBay. If anyone here would be interested in it or knows a better place to post it please let me know.

Thanks,
Tim

·
POC chunker
9,209 Posts
Log into eBay and do an advanced search of "Completed Items Only" for that camera brand and model number. When you get the search results, look for ones where the reserve was met and the item actually sold. The selling price will give you a good market avearage of what folks are willing to pay for that camera.

·
Getting shallower means chewing mud
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good idea. I forgot you could search completed auctions.

It looks like the going price is between $5 and $10. It is not worth my time to mess with that.

If someone here is a collector and would like this camera you can have it. The first one to PM me and that is willing to pay shipping or wants to come pick it up can have it.

Tim

1 - 3 of 3 Posts