2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just heard that two players were kicked off of Oklahoma's football team, one of them is rumered to be Rhett Bomar.

YEOOCH

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a LSU fan so I could care less about OK football

just passing the news homey

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
neckdeep said:
I just heard that two players were kicked off of Oklahoma's football team, one of them is rumered to be Rhett Bomar.

YEOOCH
so what you are saying is that UT has a good chance to beat OK this year?

·
Its easy to grin when your ship comes in
5,919 Posts
I think the fact that bomar will not be playing this year is bad news for UT. He really wasn't too good. Now, if the other player was Adrian Peterson, then we would have something.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I'm sure it was over some money received or goods that were given to them. I don't know why we just don't pay college players.

·
Banned
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the report indicated that they received money from a private company but didn't actually work ?

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
ESPN is saying that it was $$ related. He was getting too much money for too little of a job...

·
Hullabaloo!
686 Posts
Last night at the Fish Fry here in t.u. town, Gov. Perry revealed this year's Big 12 Champs and NATIONAL Champs--TAMU! He must have had some of this inside information!

WHOOP!

·
Bird Flu Eradication Team
2,299 Posts
Did anyone else find this quote from Stoops amusing??

"I firmly believe that our program is stronger than any individual player and that a championship program cannot compromise its values,'' Stoops said in the statement.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts