2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm pretty sure Leah Marie will be here today!

WWWHHHEW! What a weekend!

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
We missed ya yesterday at Double Bayou...hope today brings you a beautiful and healthy granddaughter....be sure to post some pics.....

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Congratulations (just a bit early) I know that you will fully redeem yourself (for your, er, uh, messin' up with the arrival of Raven. :D )with the arrival of Leah Marie by being there all the way. I eagerly await the first pics. I don't believe that there is such a thing and too many grandchildren.

Pam and I are praying for every one to come through with out any complications.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
Yeah Right,...

...sounds like "here we go again." Hope this time does it and all turns out OKAY. Good luck grandpa! Post some pics. CF?

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
Good luck Bro, got my fangers crossed fer ya.....

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well here she is! Born at 4:25 yesterday afternoon. 6 lbs. 4 oz. 19" tall. A keeper for sure!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
What a beautiful little girl ....

Look at the treasure in her Daddy's arms. What glorious years ahead for her mommy and daddy! For her, too! Because the angels placed her in a wonderful home where her life will be filled with love.

·
Twisted Fisher
279 Posts
Congrats Rick. Baby looks happy to be out and I'm glad she got to come to a loving home and family!

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
Rick, we are so happy for y'all! What a precious new addition to your family. Congratulations to Leah Marie too. She was lucky enough to have been born into a very COOL outfit. :D

Congratulatiuons, my friend!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Congratulations, Grandpa Rick. Tell those kids to keep'em coming. What does this make now, four? Ain't no such thing as too many grandkids.

·
Super Moderator
3,737 Posts
Congrats Rick....there is nothing better than the feeling of little arms hugging grandpa's neck! You have been blessed.
Chuck

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Hey, there, Gran'daddy Rick! How are you holding up? It's stressful work becoming a grandparent - again!!

Congratulations on a wonderful addition to the family. Whatchya figure, about 36 months or so 'til her first miniature fishing pole?

GY

1 - 20 of 24 Posts