2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a little purebred DACHSUND that followed my kids home the day before thanksgiving and wouldnt leave. She was definitley somebodies baby and is a lapdog for sure, not sure how old but she is young. She is beautiful and sweet but we already have a boxer and she just doesnt fit in. I put up signs and an ad on craigslist and in the daily news but have had no calls so we are trying to find a really good home for her. She loves to be held and get under the covers and snuggle. If anybody is looking for a great little lap dog she would be perfect.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
C'mon, Guys...ain't gonna let this thread die until someone adopts this pup.. Guarantee you won't regret it..Great little dogs for familys.. Wonderful Christmas gift you will never regret..

I'd be on her in a flash if I didn't already have Hiedi...and I don't think she would be too happy sharing her 'turf'...:biggrin:

Somebody pick her up and I'll spring for the 'neutering' if she isn't already...

Attachments

·
NEVER NEVER EVER RING THE BELL
12,595 Posts
Love those little half dog high and two dog long mutts. Wish I could take her. You'll find a home I'm sure.

·
Certified Man Card Holder!
1,652 Posts
If the pup is still available I will talk with my wife and see if she wants another baby for the house.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks so much for the responses,sorry i am just getting back on, been out christmas shooping. We really wanted to keep her but our boxer is just to rough with her he loves to play and doesnt know his own size and strength. Three of you have sent me pm's at virtually the same exact time and i believe all would be great so i will contact yall in the exact order i got the pm's.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well once again would like to say thank you to everybody who responded, BigBob was the first to write and he and his family are very excited about taking pretty girl. Would like to thank Mont and 2cool again this proves what a great site we have here.

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
i have wanted another one for years and saw your add at 6 am, almost pulled the trigger, just not ready for another yet, but when i am it will be another doksie emailed my brother in pearland he had 5 and down to 2 but didnt want her,, tried to talk myself into her all day, glad she found a great home! i would not have let her make it to the shelter!

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks roundman there is NO WAY i would have taken her to a shelter she would have been OK here but wanted a more suitable situation for her and i think bigbob has it.

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
Looks like true love to me. Two peas ina pod. Or sumthin'. You dunna good thing, Bob. May you be blessed with lot's o' little Ballpark Franks.:cheers:

·
Banned
8,277 Posts
Is that chickenboy in the 3rd photo, don't you go spoiling that pup Bob, and I think she has made a couple friends. Green your way. rs

·
Registered
12,968 Posts
Green to you Bob! Thanks for adopting that pretty little girl.
RT

1 - 20 of 33 Posts