2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· aka Salty Nacho
4,433 Posts
I have even heard Troy Hudson from Minnesota being thrown around as a possible point guard for the Rockets and he should be a good fit. I like Derek Fisher, too, even though he is a little small, but that shouldn't matter. He's still a good player and a class act. I'm not sold on Eric Snow. I know he's highly regarded in the NBA by GMs, but I just don't think he's that good of a player.

I don't foresee T-Mac being that much of a ball hog. After playing in Orlando the last three years (especially last season when they won only 21 games), he realizes that he can't carry a team any more and understands how valuable a guy like Yao can be. This team should be significantly better because now they have a guy who can get to the basket on a regular basis (without dribbling out the shot clock, then throwing up a brick) and either finish the play or draw a foul. That was the big thing they missed last season. If Yao couldn't score, their only other option was to shoot a three. And Francis' shooting woes didn't help.

It's an exciting time to be a fan of Houston sports. Now, if only the Astros could get back on track.

· aka Salty Nacho
4,433 Posts
3rd Coast Fish-n-Crew said:
Good point! It's an awesome time to be a Houston Fan! If only the Astros can get there act together. You have to have faith that the Texans can get into the playoffs this year.
I think the Texans have a chance of making the playoffs this year, but I think they will fall short. The will, however, be MUCH improved and still be exciting to watch. I am predicting an 8-8 record, but a few breaks here and there could swing them to a 9-7 record, and from there it depends on what the other 3 teams in the division do. And the Texans do play in the toughest division in the NFL, although it is softening up a bit.

· aka Salty Nacho
4,433 Posts
regulator said:
Tracy MacGrady,,,,Yao Ming........."THE MACMING" how long will it take McDonalds to latch on....
Yao Ming signed a contract with McDonald's last year. All they would have to do is then sign McGrady.

And this is the start of the new Shaq/Kobe tandem, but better. Especially since the Lakers are breaking apart at the seams. McGrady now understands the importance of a big man, while Kobe Bryant wants to run his own team. Anyone want make any predictions on how long that will last before Kobe starts whining about not having help? I give it two years, max.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.