·
Let's Go Fishin Boss!
7,913 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Gone Fishing
12,003 Posts
You did me THANKS!!!!!!!

Reporting Institution STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTOMOBILE INS CO Year Reported 1989 Amount Reported 197.37

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
another 191 and 54 under her maiden name.

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
Thanks I found 74.06 for myself and several grand on a family mamber!!!
Now if I can work a split on this gig

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
i found over 350 dollars for friends and family. i struck out too. can't catch fish, can't find money. oh well...............go astros!

michelle

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
What if........

this is like the "come collect your prize" round-ups for folks with outstanding warrants? Do you try to get your money and end up getting chunked in the hoosegow?

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
no - I found two under my name and several under my grandparents names. One of mine was a cashier's check I purchased in 1992 and lost - the other was a paycheck that I never recieved in 1992 also.

The ones under my grandparents names were for less than $1 each - looks like they might hae been some royalties that were never properly disbursed.

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Hey, all this money nobody thought they had, could go into a kitty for a party. Its not like you planned it in your budget anyway, right? Did I say I found $25 under my name? LMAO

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
speckle-catcher said:
...I found two under my name .....One of mine was a cashier's check ....the other was a paycheck....
Ok, the hostesses are on u bud. :)

·
Old Guys Rule (When we're up to it)
1,259 Posts
I found money from an early car payoff. It was a couple of years ago.
I provided the needed info and they sent me a check. About $500.
No hoosegow.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Thanks for the link...
I found, none for myself
, but, $93.00 for my son
,with three children
he can use anything he can get!!

·
Registered
26,148 Posts
InfamousJ said:
Ok, the hostesses are on u bud. :)
Ha! It was a paycheck from Taco Bell back in my first college days - a whopping $68 - the cashier's check was for $100

So - since you still the wiener, order me up a redheaded hostess and some Jim Beam with a splash of Coke. :D

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
He!! I would prolly owe them money if I looked................................later,Dave

1 - 20 of 34 Posts