2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i am not the only one who missed this board today.. It has become for me ,as it always has been for alot of us, a comfort zone.. A place to talk to friends, a place to vent, a place to find comfort.. When we lose it, even for just a day, it shows so completely the importants of it.. TTMB, long live and prosper !.. Peace..

Monty, we can never repay what you do for all of us.. enough said.. Good job..

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Well said Dave!
I was having slight withdrawals yesterday....Guess I really didn't know how much I depended on TTMB until it was gone. Mont told me that there was more to life than a bulletin board...ha! For me, logging on after a hard day at work helps me to forget the bad and focus on the good. Glad we're back on-line....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey Sappy!

Your right David this web site is the first one I go to when I get online.
Great Work Monty. David I wish I could talk Pam into sitting in with you
tomorrow night. Sorry I missed the TOBA and the after Jam at Guys but
my Saturday's are being tied up too often. Can you get a gig closer in
maybe?

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
You got that

Right Mr. Legate. Mont rules. TTMB rules.

And they said, "It would never work"

Pffft!

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,429 Posts
I was gettin to the point of tears myself...LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll miss you munchkin !.. And your pretty lady !!

I am hoping, and by all signs will, have a great crowd..

Gunther !!.. You comming ??.. You and your lovely lady must be there !.. sorry i didn't spend much time with ya'll at the fundraiser. I was kinda busy !!.

MR. Broadway !!.. If you come, i promise not to pressure you to perform.. Just come party with us.. Your just down the street !! Peace..

·
Charter Member
6,663 Posts
You hear of folks having the old night mare where they wake up and find that they are the only one left on earth. Not another living soul...ANYWHERE. Well to me, that ain't nutin' compared to having 2 cool go down!

I'm out of town 3 o4 4 days and come back and click on 2coolfishing.net and...no body home! :^0. That is just awful! I felt completely isolated. I guess it's these little gliches that help us realize just how important this place is to us all. Never take a good thing like this for granted!

Thanks to our can-do web wrangler we have survived another attack from the dark side.......THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Just for kicks, I jumped to the last page on TTMB. I sure miss Legate and his guitar picking at the warehouse jams. Those were some fun times for sure.

I even miss reading what Jetty Jumper would post--ha! Can't forget MudBeWithYa either....what a hoot! And to think that Mont had to be on top of his game just dealing with a couple of people. Can't imagine what he deals with now.

I have met many people on TTMB that I am proud to call my friend. I sure miss the people that used to contribute so much to this board. If you weren't around back then...you sure missed out on how great of a place this used to be (and still is most of the time).

Allicat, OmegaSmack, Legate, Havens, Gunther, Neverenough, BertS, Aunt Joyce....just to name a few that I miss.

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Dammit, Wendi....quit doin' this.. I never look at the original posting date before reading a thread...and when ya dredge up one like this...you tend to confuse the elderly...:headknock

(j/k (some) little Buddyette..Ya know I luv ya.. )...and ,, YES..this board is my home away from home.. Got lotsa time to kill nowadays and 2cool fills in the holes perfectly....just like it always has for the last decade or so...

Thanks, Jefe' :D

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
I know i am not the only one who missed this board today.. It has become for me ,as it always has been for alot of us, a comfort zone.. A place to talk to friends, a place to vent, a place to find comfort.. When we lose it, even for just a day, it shows so completely the importants of it.. TTMB, long live and prosper !.. Peace..

Monty, we can never repay what you do for all of us.. enough said.. Good job..

Your so Sappy :)

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Just for kicks, I jumped to the last page on TTMB. I sure miss Legate and his guitar picking at the warehouse jams. Those were some fun times for sure.

I even miss reading what Jetty Jumper would post--ha! Can't forget MudBeWithYa either....what a hoot! And to think that Mont had to be on top of his game just dealing with a couple of people. Can't imagine what he deals with now.

I have met many people on TTMB that I am proud to call my friend. I sure miss the people that used to contribute so much to this board. If you weren't around back then...you sure missed out on how great of a place this used to be (and still is most of the time).

Allicat, OmegaSmack, Legate, Havens, Gunther, Neverenough, BertS, Aunt Joyce....just to name a few that I miss.
The warehouse jams, the beach gatherings, the TOBA fundraisers, the SCA meetings,,,. :dance:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts