2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ole Ike may have been a little tough but with folks help we are back on the net with the aid of a "air card" comcast is still down but here in Tiki we have power, sewer and water and are doing well. We lost downstairs but living ares is intact with very little damage. Thanks for everyone's concerns and we are getting back on our feet. We have a great team here at Tiki and Saturday after noon(after the storm) we had volunteers with all types of equipment cleaning roads etc. First responders were great (fire and police). Heck Im going dove hunting in the AM.

PS we moved to Dickinson for the storm and Brenda(wife) lost her car to a falling tree, how bout that ?

Charlie

·
Registered
897 Posts
Yeah Charlie,

Glad to see that you guys made it safely and everyone is ok! You and your family were and still are in our prayers! Hope you get lots of birds in the morning, I am sure that you need a good break!

Kelly

CHARLIE said:
Well ole Ike may have been a little tough but with folks help we are back on the net with the aid of a "air card" comcast is still down but here in Tiki we have power, sewer and water and are doing well. We lost downstairs but living ares is intact with very little damage. Thanks for everyone's concerns and we are getting back on our feet. We have a great team here at Tiki and Saturday after noon(after the storm) we had volunteers with all types of equipment cleaning roads etc. First responders were great (fire and police). Heck Im going dove hunting in the AM.

PS we moved to Dickinson for the storm and Brenda(wife) lost her car to a falling tree, how bout that ?

Charlie

·
Rattle snake AL
1,789 Posts
I don't know ya Charlie except for on this board. But I am glad that you and family made it through IKE ok. If you need any help please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boomgoon

thanks for providing the "air card" for my computer. Seems to be up and running great. thanks again

Charlie

·
Registered
478 Posts
Hey Charlie, you guys are doing a great job in Tiki. I have been there all week working on one of the original houses there that is NOT in the air. You guys have got it together great. Any news on the debris in the canals yet?

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
Welcome back, you Old Goat.. Now you got an excuse to get Brenda that Escalade she's been wanting..LOL..

Looks like ya got it all pretty much under control. Those folks are lucky to have ya at the wheel....Hope all the essentials (Bacardi, Marg. Mix, etc.) came thru safe and sound... Now..get out there and sweep that junk off yore porch...

Seriously...glad all is well and you guys made it thru OK.. Just a little time and muscle is what you need now and it will be as beautiful as ever...

jaime:tongue:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Good to have you back Charlie, don't know you other than the board but heard lots of good things about you from all the folks hear! We hunt down the road from you on 624 and I hope the birds are flying, glad you get to ENJOY the great outdoors this weekend!

·
Registered
19,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cj9271

Yes the folks doing the debris pickup are supposed to do the cnels both floating and underwater.

Charlie

1 - 17 of 17 Posts