2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
You're right El. There are some strange things happening with the atmosphere. Just wait until I post what hurricanes centers are predicting as a possibility for Florida. When I can find the particulars on the net I'll post them. We just heard it this morning. Ivan is sinking south because of atmospheric conditions. At the same time they say it's possible for the storms to merge and come in or come in separately. But guess where the target is. The east coast of Florida!
It's your cool weather that's putting Ivan on a different track now.
All I can say now is "Toot! Toot! peanut butter!"

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Well WVAMEDIC, the last I saw Jimmy Hoffa was when I lived in Coconut Grove. I lived around the block from the Coconut Grove Hotel. Every weekend I walked over to the Brasserie for breakfast. One morning when I stepped onto the sidewalk to go home there was a very expensive black car across the sidewalk waiting to go down into the underground parking lot of the hotel. There were two men. one on each side of the car as though they were guiding it.
I stood there waiting for the car to go down the slope when a back window of the car rolled down and a head popped out to talk to the man on my side of the car. It was Jimmy Hoffa asking what the "damned big delay" was.
It was soon after that he disappeared.
There were constant rumors about that hotel being owned by the Mafia.
So, I can blame Hoffa....and all I know is that Elvis pushed drugs, not storms.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts