2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boat is in the shop for 20 hr service. Son 16, (Reelbigfish) is going out of town and starting to "jones" on me. We make a good crew. Will cover half the costs PLUS! Tuesday is the only good day for him and seas are suppose to be good.

George

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the offers but need to stay close to home so gonna hitch a ride with "Stay Bent". Thanks Bernard looking forward to hanging out with you on the water....should be a nice day! My boy wasn't expecting to be on the water for another week so he thinks he's hit the lottery! LOL

George & David

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My boy and I hitched a ride with Bernard yesterday and fished out of Galveston. Was a great day to be on the water with a crew that meshed very well together! Had a few laughs......had a few fish, and life was GOOD! Thanks Bernard for the invite! Now if we could just get Steve to quit rocking the boat! LOL Just kidding Steve :)

George

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Been Busy

and hadn't had a chance to visit the board. But yes, we had a laughing ball from Steve's humor. Made some good friends and bloodied-up the boat pretty good.(Chicken Dolphin) I would say the Snaps are way out from Galveston. 1st ones at the 43 mile range and not enough of them. A surprise King and a couple of baby AJs. And I mean "BABY"-one was about 16", the other about 20". Maybe just the wrong direction or area.(Heald Bank-A68) Can't wait to try somewhere else. (Freeport) Let's do it again soon!
Bernard

1 - 4 of 4 Posts