2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Cereal Killer
4,153 Posts
Slightly Dangerous said:
I'm headed out for a mahi/ling trip on Sunday. Probably going out of POC to avoid getting in the way at Freeport.
SD, if you need a crew member on Sunday out of POC, let me know.

·
Registered
654 Posts
We're going out of Port A saturday. everybody needs to be careful of the debris, it is thick in areas and some just below water level. Last weekend we fished a good rip at southern and we spent the day naming that stuff. Just go slow and have multiple eyes watching out for debris and you will be fine.

Andy

Captains Playmate

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am working on getting a crew together to make a Boomvang run out of Sargent. Leaving Saturday coming back Sunday.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
It looks like we're heading out of Sargent on Sunday. Took the boat out of there yesterday just to see what Mitchells Cut was like. Sea's were horrible but the cut is pretty much wide open!! Hopefully Sunday will be good.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Good luck!

Slightly Dangerous said:
I'm headed out for a mahi/ling trip on Sunday. Probably going out of POC to avoid getting in the way at Freeport.
Jerry,
You guys be safe out there and let us know how you did! I wish that we could go but we have too much work getting ready for deer season!
Good Luck!
Kelly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts