2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had another good trip aboard the Marlintini yesterday. Fished a few wrecks 40 miles out. Caught 1 million undersized snapper and sharks but still managed a nice 4 man limit. Marlintini even landed a grouper. Saw one ling but it wouldnt even eat chum. Lots a chicken dolphins and kingfish. They were agressive and attacked top water lures. Here are a few pics.

Attachments

·
Back in da Saddle
10,159 Posts
Great haul ....

But what a Mottly Crew !!!!!!!

lol

John

·
Registered
406 Posts
Another good catch Marlinti! Mark glad to see you got a Grouper on your boat. For a while I was starting to thing that you only caught Grouper on Jeff's boat...

·
Registered
189 Posts
New to the board...nice haul...what specific species of grouper is that?...caught one just like that a couple of weeks ago and were not sure. Thanks...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
01 Aggie said:
New to the board...nice haul...what specific species of grouper is that?...caught one just like that a couple of weeks ago and were not sure. Thanks...
That first pic is a Warsaw Grouper.

Nice catch guys. I am glad yall got out there and got it done. I was land locked getting ready for Destin next week.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Nice Job Mark, I Need Your Secret To Catching A Grouper. Never Caught One. Me,lil Studd,and Reeleasy Went Out Sat (frreport),limit Of Snaps And 20 Dolphin,lost 2 Ling. Nothing Worth Pictures. Later Patrick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts