2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody interested in fishing out of Port O'Connor tomorrow(tuesday) or Thursday or possibly Friday? Split expenses, etc. Try to leave dock by about 6:30 AM.

25' Mako, we have enough tackle but you're more than welcome to bring your own. Probably fish up to 40 miles(200'+) for snapper/AJ and trolling.

If interested, please PM me. Thank you.

Get Wild

Eric

·
Banned
798 Posts
sent you a pm and #

·
Registered
751 Posts
Eric,

I also saw some large areas of weeds SSE of POC yesterday but seem to remember them around 40 miles out. Looked like a great weed line could have formed in the area if it wasnt so choppy. The water was pretty and the weeds were holding flying fish. Take a heading towards Falcon and you should find them.

I will be working all week but good luck to you. Hopefully the weather will be nice.

·
Old yellow member
2,273 Posts
Good Luck Eric wish I could go but

:work: has got me so hammered right now I can't see straight. Should be done with this job by end of next week, or no in my Bosses words "you need to be done with this job by next week".

FN

·
Registered
147 Posts
Where is the best place around POC to pickup frozen cigar minnows and especially ribbonfish?

esCape (19' Cape Horn monitoring ch 68) is planning on heading out of POC Thursday, Friday, and maybe Sat. Maybe an overnighter on Thursday.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts