2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Dizzy Dorado
702 Posts
Gotta have the magma grill, a hot meal does wonders out there. Breakfast is usually pancakes and some sort of sausage. Dinner is anything from chicken breast, hamburgers, deer sausage, steaks or even just a toasted sandwich. And fresh snapper ceviche is a must on the way out as well, every trip

Attachments

·
COME AND TAKE IT
11,373 Posts
Twinkie in, Twinkie out

try to keep it lite as possible and with less greenery as possible. If boat has a grill fish, meat, whatever. If not then sandwiches or wraps during the day, a thermos with warm steak and potato soup for evening meal.

·
Registered
29 Posts
what are your go-to dinners to cook on the boat when you spend the night offshore?
Start with Breakfast tacos, lunch and dinner fried chicken strip, hard boiled eggs, sliced apples with squeezed lemon juice over themsnacks s. Some protein bars.

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
we must be spoiled....

We typically have steaks, lamb chops, or somethin else grilled for dinner. Bacon wrapped stuff is always tasty, but the bacon grease flames up and is a little concerning sometimes.
Microwaved creamed spinach is always a hit, as is mac-n-cheese.

We always have breakfast tacos, fried chicken (Chic Fil A nugget trays are very easy), and usually Whataburger for lunches. And, of course sammich stuff, too.
Our boat owner gets upset about fried chicken crumbs but he indulges like the rest of us.

NEVER leave the dock without red-soda!

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got a galley so we eat whatever we want. But I always have hamburger buns for crispy fried fish sandwiches. A little lettuce and tomato and tartar sauce. That's the stuff!

·
Registered
14 Posts
what are your go-to dinners to cook on the boat when you spend the night offshore?
If you have power, get an electric skillet. I cook every thing in it. Fish and rice, breakfast burritos, omelets, chicken and rice, pork chops, grilled ham and cheese sandwiches. You name it. Quick and easy.

·
Trust me, I'm a professional.
639 Posts
Have a grill in the rear of the cockpit.... so usually sandwiches from the house lol. Cuts down on the already daunting cleanup task.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts