2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
If you’re catching fresh yellowfin then that sashimi style with a little garlic coconut aminos drizzled over it is what’s for dinner. Can’t get any fresher than that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Any thing that is good pan fried is what we like thank can range from a warm sandwich to blackened meat. All your need is that stainless stove frome academy and a nonstic skillet and your set. The both fit in a small container with the seasonings

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
No fish in West Bay
5,634 Posts
I like to make fresh ceviche and while the guys are snacking on the ceviche, I make fresh grilled with tacos. Usually we'll stop somewhere and catch a few red snapper for dinner and maybe a few for the cooler too to bring home. We've had tuna sashimi and grilled ginger teriyaki tuna steaks when we catch tuna. It's helpful that the boat I go on has a full galley and a grill in the cockpit though.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I like to make fresh ceviche and while the guys are snacking on the ceviche, I make fresh grilled with tacos. Usually we'll stop somewhere and catch a few red snapper for dinner and maybe a few for the cooler too to bring home. We've had tuna sashimi and grilled ginger teriyaki tuna steaks when we catch tuna. It's helpful that the boat I go on has a full galley and a grill in the cockpit though.
That sounds great! I want to go fishing with you.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Boudin and chicken wings on the grill. Dove and shrimp poppers are also great. Those little Magma grills cook better than most of grills I have bought for my house. Haha

For breakfast we cook breakfast sausage quesadillas on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Salty Dawg
7,695 Posts
Cold Popeyes Fried Chicken or Jimmy Johns. Cold cut up fruit for snacks.

Reactions: 24Trophy
1 - 20 of 29 Posts