2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations for an offshore charter out of Port Mansfield. Need good captain with good sized boat to handle 5-6 ppl for a comfortable full day trip. No kings, we're looking for bills/tuna if available, wahoo, etc. Maybe dust the box off with red on the way home.

Thanks in advance for the leads,

Tsip

·
Registered
22 Posts
Talk to Bruce Shuler. He is on the site that Argo posted above. If he is already booked for the summer, he will know who can take you out. Not too many to choose from, but Bruce is one of the best.

-----kyle

·
Registered
9 Posts
Give Cathy a call at Cathy's Bayhouse Rentals in Port Mans.

Cathy books rental property and guide services for her husband and just about any guide in town.

I would try Capt. Jack and Termite. Yeah, Termite - his mate. If Jack is not already lined up for tournaments in Mexico or South America, he's a good way to go and a lot of fun.

fI think he runs a 30 Topaz last I saw. He knows the water better than most of the guys and he's local.

Hope this helps.....

·
Unrecoverable Saltoholic
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the leads, I'll give them a call and ask for a referral. I've seen that Topaz out on the water as well as in the marina, and it's in the right size class for what we are looking for.

Gracias,

Tsip

1 - 6 of 6 Posts