2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Folks. I'm in a bit of a bind. We had to reschedule our Oct.3rd tuna trip with Captain Gueldner in Port Aransas. The only October weekend day open was Halloween, the 31st. I re-scheduled not thinking about Halloween. I cannot make that trip, got 3 kids, and only one of the others of the group is a definite right now. Don't want to lose my deposit, so if anyone wants to go on this trip, please let me know. It was scheduled to be a 10 hour tuna trip, but the one still a go is open to other fishing. Snapper season ends that night.
Please contact me at (210)215-3877 or email me. This was to be my private charter for tuna and like I said I don't want to lose my deposit.
Cost for 4 people is $275 each, 5-$230 each, and 6-$200 each.
Right now there is one definite, and two maybe's. I would like to get 4-6 definites asap.

·
Registered
751 Posts
TOO,

Take your kids to Port A for the weekend and let them trick or treat down on the island or over around Rockport. I am sure they get dressed up in costumes along the coast as well. Just a suggestion. Good luck with your charter.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey OTE, great idea but as I mentioned I didn't think, and found out there is a H party for them that afternoon/evening in S.A. Going to be an expensive halloween for me if I can't get others on this trip. Just got keep the faith.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Departure was to be 6:30 am on October 3rd. Since the 31st is the first day of Standard Time Zone, it most likely could be earlier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts